Thursday, February 14, 2008

Now Recruiting: Opportunity for May Grads

Hello, my name is Casey Townsend and I am a UTA alum. I started working for BMC Capital, LP about a year ago and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. BMC Capital is a leading originator of small balance ($500k - $50MM) commercial loans. Right now we are recruiting for our 2008 class, and looking for qualified candidates who want to utilize and broaden their real estate skills. The program is designed as a 2-year program that puts you on track to become a commercial loan officer. If you are interested in hearing more information about the program or want to send in your resume, please feel free to contact me directly. Hopefully we can bring some more Mavs on board.

Casey Townsend
BMC Capital, LP
972.590.3493
ctownsend@bmccapital.com

1 comment:

Andrew Hansz PhD CFA MAI said...

Thanks for brining this to our attention Casey! JAH

PS Casey is a recent graduate with a dual degree (MBA / MSRE).