Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Change This Fall

Dear Graduate Real Estate Students,

For those of you who have visited with me at my office, you can see by the piles of projects, exams, and research papers that I have been at UTA for a very long time (10-years to put a number to it). North Texas and UTA have been great places for me, real estate, and REAE@UTA, but I will try a little different challenge this fall. In August, I will move to Central California to help run the Gazarian Real Estate Center.

I will keep my e-mail address ahansz@gmail.com if anyone needs to contact me. Also, as I promised, I will keep this blog active. I have really enjoyed the student blog posts this past year and I think the post topics and quality have been outstanding. Thank you to my bloggers for the good work. I know that others inside and outside of UTA have enjoyed your posts too.

David Gray will be handling questions and concerns about the real estate program going forward and Fred Forgey will officially run the program starting this Fall semester (see the post below for more details).

Cheers,
Dr. Hansz

No comments: